Creating Slides For The Built In Slider
For the built in/default slider, each slide can be defined from WordPress admin menu. This functionality is provided by JamSession Post Types plugin, that we’ve just activated. After activating the plugin, new menu options should be available on the WordPress admin menu.
At the first point of instalation, JamSession theme comes with a default slide. It will be visible as long as no other slide is defined.
Go to Slides -> Add New Slide. The following fields need to be filled:
1. Post Ttitle – this is the message that appears on the bottom right part of the slider.
2. Hide Title & Message – Allows you to hide the title and link message from the slider.
3. Message – Link Message that appears on the bottom right of the page.
4. URL – URL of the page that will be loaded when the visitor clicks on Message.
5. YouTube URL, Vimeo URL – If YouTube or Vimeo is present, the slider will show the play button, allowing the visitor to see the video in full screen. If both fields are filled, the slider will play YouTube.
6. Featured Image – This is the main slider image.
Featured image MUST be set, otherwise the slider will not appear on the front page.